High CRI luminaires certified for food industry
The food processing industry has some of the most stringent requirements for lighting. The highest standards of cleanliness must be maintained in order to prevent contamination and health issues, and this requires constant washdown, sanitation and sterilization of all food processing areas. To be certified for use in the harsh food plant environment means the fixture must endure extremes in heat, humidity, water jets and caustic cleaning agents. Nemalux industrial lighting solutions meet these stringent demands and are certified to food industry standards.
Lumenova’s food processing certified luminaires have a special non-stick coating and are shaped to eliminate crevices, where organic debris can fall into and become lodged. High CRI assures lighting is matched to food processing environment for ease of inspection and IP66/67 ratings ensure it can be safely hosed down.
- Food processing
- Food manufacturing
- Bottling facilities
- Fruit and vegetable processing plants
- Coolers and Freezers
- Meat processing
- QC area
- UL1598, UL 1598A & CSA 22.2 No. 250.0, DLC Listed, NSF-51.
- IP66/67 rated
- -40 to 55 C operating temp range
- Corrosion, water, debris and chemical resistant
- Available high Color Rendering Index of 90+ CRI
- 140 lumens/watt
- 10Kto 30K lumens
- Multiple optical options
- 0-10V Dimming 1%-100%
- Industrial design prevents accumulation of debris
- Multipole mounting style
- For high bay open space applications
- Half the power of 500 Watt HPS fixtures
- Long 100,000 hours lifetime
- Dimming control
- High CRI available (90+)
- IP 66/67 rated – can be spray washed
- UL/CSA/NSF certified
Click above to see our full range of architectural LED lighting solutions and services.
Contact us with your lighting requirements and our team will work closely with you to design the perfect custom or OEM lighting solution.