Poles > Hinged
The Hinged Pole features one mounting location for luminaires (additional mounting bracket required), is fabricated with a hinge to allow the pole to be bend at the halfway point, and available in heights ranging from 25-50 ft.
- The shaft is fabricated with steel and square in cross section
- Longitudinal seam is submerged arc welded.
- The shaft is hinged using a steel pin, approximately at the halfway point. The lower portion of the shaft is fitted with a counter weight making the hinging action very simple.
- Standard termination of the shaft is a 2-3/8″ OD x 5″ tenon.
- The anchor base is fabricated from structural steel and is circumstantially welded inside and outside to the pole shaft.
- Supplied with a 5” x 3” (or 8″ x 4″) hand hole opening and a weather proof cover. A ground lug is welded inside the shaft accessible from the hand hole opening.
- Mount for worm gear winch including 2000 lb. H.D.G. Cable (20’ to 50’) available with custom Weatherbox.
- The standard finish is 2C polyurethane or hot dipped galvanized.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.