Poles > Square (Tapered)
The Square Tapered Pole features one mounting location for luminaires (additional mounting bracket required) and is available in heights ranging from 20-45 ft.
- The shaft is fabricated with steel and is tapered, square in cross section.
- The longitudinal seam is submerged-arc welded.
- Standard termination of the shaft is a 2-3/8″ OD x 5″ tenon or drilled for one fixture and a removable top cap.
- The anchor base is fabricated from structural steel and is circumstantially welded inside and outside to the pole shaft.
- Supplied with a hand hole opening and a weather proof cover. A ground lug is welded inside the shaft accessible from the hand hole opening.
- The standard finish is 2C polyurethane or hot dipped galvanized.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.