Poles > Fluted
The Fluted Ornamental Pole features on mounting location at the top of the pole for luminaires (additional mounting bracket required), has mounts for decorative elements and is available in heights ranging from 16-20 ft.
- The shaft is fabricated with steel and is tapered, fluted in cross section.
- Full-length longitudinal submerged-arc weld ground smooth provides a uniform taper.
- Standard termination is a 2-7/8″ x 4″ tenon.
- The anchor base is fabricated from structural steel and is circumstantially welded inside and outside to the pole shaft.
- Supplied with a 3.5” x 7” hand hole opening and covered by an ornamental base. A ground lug is welded inside the shaft accessible from the hand hole opening.
- The standard finish is 2C polyurethane or hot dipped galvanized.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.