Poles > Hi-Mast
The High Mast Pole features one mounting location for luminaires (additional mounting bracket required) and is available in 100 ft heights.
- The shaft is fabricated with steel and is tapered, dodecagonal in cross section.
- Full-length longitudinal submerged-arc weld ground smooth that provides a uniform taper.
- Poles are fabricated in three sections for slip fit assembly.
- Standard termination is a 4″ x 8″ tenon.
- The anchor base is fabricated from structural steel and is full penetration welded to the pole shaft.
- Supplied with a 13” x 30” hand hole opening and a weather proof cover. A ground lug is welded inside the shaft accessible from the hand hole opening along with specified winch mount and lift lug.
- The standard finish is 2C polyurethane or hot dipped galvanized.
To discuss your requirements with one of our LED Lighting experts, call or email us today.